Includes Online Course and
3 days Practical Training.
Contact Admissions office for availability and schedules.
- Mon-Sat 10:00am - 5:00pm
Skin Care Certificate
This Certificate includes both theory and practical components. This Certificate encompasses a number of topics including Physiology of the skin, Common Skin Diseases & Disorders, Skin Analysis and Consultations. Students will learn Standard Facials and techniques, Facial Massage as well as learn about the Facial Equipment and Devices.
It this course, it is expected that students will work to achieve a basic understanding of the physiology of the skin, all the layers and diseases associated with the skin. As Medical Aestheticians, students will learn to distinguish between normal and abnormal skin conditions through a proper conduction of skin analysis and skin consultations.
Skin Care Theory
- Fundamentals of Skin Care
- Physiology of the Skin
- Common Skin Diseases & Disorders
- Skin Analysis and Consultations
Skin Care Practical
- Introduction to Standard European Facials and Techniques
- Advanced Facial Massage Techniques
- Skin Analysis
- Facial Equipment & Machines for Aestheticians