Includes Online Course and
3 days Practical Training.
Contact Admissions office for availability and schedules.
- Mon-Sat 10:00am - 5:00pm
Manicure, Pedicure & Hair Removal Certificate
This is a 3 in 1 Certificate where students will learn all about the Structure of the Natural Nail Unit, Common Nail Diseases & Disorders and Hygiene and Sanitation, Methods of Hair Removal, Types of Waxes and Consultation. The Practical component will include introductory to Standard and Upgraded luxury versions of Manicure & Pedicures, Full Body Waxing with hard and soft wax techniques.
All 3 components of this course will allow students to grasp all the fundamentals associated with skin diseases and disorders, nail diseases and disorders, skin consultations and upgraded versions of manicures and pedicures that are in the trending industry. Students will understand the importance of creating non only a service to the clients but providing them with an ultimate spa experience when receiving these treatments.
Manicure & Pedicure Theory
- Structure of the Natural Nail Unit
- Common Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Hygiene and Sanitation Practices
Manicure & Pedicure Practical
- Standard Manicures & Pedicures
- Proper Station Setup and step by step protocols for manicure & pedicure
- Upgraded luxury versions of Manicures & Pedicures
Hair Removal Theory
- Methods of Hair Removal
- Types of Waxes
Hair Removal Practical
- Proper Station Setup
- Full Body Waxing with hard and soft wax