Classes start monthly.
Saturday and private classes available on request.
Distance Education available with on-site practical.
High School Diploma or Mature student test.
Advanced Academic Standing
Advanced Academic Standing may be awarded to those individuals that are aesthetic diploma graduates, medical professionals and industry working professionals (with supporting documentation)
Contact Admissions office for availability and schedules.
- Mon-Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm
Advanced Medical Laser Technician Diploma
This 12-week Diploma Program includes 6 weeks of Theory and Practical for Laser and IPL and 6 weeks of Theory and Practical for Medical Aesthetics. Below are all the topics that are covered within this 12 week program.
Medical Aesthetics Module
- Skin Care Fundamentals
- Non-surgical Face Lift
- Peels and Peeling Agents
- Cellulite and Fat Reduction (Lumicell Wave 6)
- Accent (Skin Tightening)
- Local Light Energy, Impulse Micro Currents, Local Photo-Stimulation
- LED Light Therapy Treatment (Soli Lite and Soli Tone)
- Vasculyse (including removal of skin tags, cherry angiomas, ruby points, milia, cholesterol deposits, capillaries and more)
- Student Clinic Component
- Skin and Hair Physiology
- Laser Biophysics
- Fitzpatrick Scale Skin Typing
- Laser Safety Officer
- Practical Applications of Laser/IPL
- Hair Removal
- Vascular & pigmented lesions removal
- Acne, scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation removal
- Skin Resurfacing (Pixel)
- Pigmentation Removal
- Spider Vein Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
Upon completion of your studies
LOOKS Academy’s Esthetics Clinic is an integral part of the Professional Medical Aesthetics Program. Students practice newly acquired skills (both technical and interpersonal) in supervised clinic sessions that begin at the end of term 1. The Student Clinic provides students with the opportunity to develop and practice their skills through interaction with the general public. The Student Clinic ensures that Professional Spa Therapists are work-ready upon graduation and feel confident enough to start their career.