Classes start monthly.
Saturday and private classes available on request.
Contact Admissions office for availability and schedules.
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00pm - 2:00pm
This 8 month Diploma Program includes all the fundamental skills needed for the Aesthetician Student to succeed within the beauty industry. Below is all the material and topics that are covered within this 8 month program.
- Introduction to Aesthetics
- Bacteriology, Sterilization and Sanitation
- Cells, Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Disorders and Diseases of the skin
- Basic Chemistry, Cosmetic Ingredient & Product Analysis
- Electrical Tools for the Aesthetician
- Hair Removal
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Body Massage
- Makeup Applications
- Business Owner
- Aesthetics Educator/Instructor
- Product Sales or Product Sales Representative
- Clinical or Spa Manager
- Day Resort or Destination Spas
- Cruise Ships
- Nail Technician
- Professional Makeup Artist